Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Terrible customer service.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible customer service.

Put in the order almost two weeks ago and just now getting an email saying esd of the 14th. I mean, really? A month? My sales rep emailing me 10 minutes before you leave for the day doesn't help anything either, since I can't get a response in a timely manner. Completely ridiculous. Now I'm wondering if it'll even arrive before I leave in a few weeks or if I have to put the thing on hold for even longer.

Shouldn't take you people a month to build a pc and mail it out. Won't be doing business with you again.
    Last edited by Bloodnickel; 10-03-2016, 11:34 PM.

Hey Bloodnickel,

Thank you for your post, I truly am sorry to hear about the inconvenience.
    Please feel free to DM me your order number so I can look further into the details and have your rep explain more as to the lead time.

Comment

Wrong, Bloodnickel, the customer service is excellent, as well as the quality of the PC's that they ship. Custom systems take awhile to make and test. It's not uncommon to run out of a specific part that the customer requested. It's not uncommon for them to receive a large volume of orders in a short period of time. These can cause delays. They are a small company. Personally, I got a notice that my system was going to be delayed by a week from the ESTIMATED ship date (something that people should understand, an estimated ship date is not set in stone, like game release dates, the actual date can fluctuate so that the final product is as perfect as possible). My system ended up only being delayed 2 days from the original ESTIMATE ship date, and arrived in pristine condition.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidR View Post
        Wrong, Bloodnickel, the customer service is excellent, as well as the quality of the PC's that they ship. Custom systems take awhile to make and test. It's not uncommon to run out of a specific part that the customer requested. It's not uncommon for them to receive a large volume of orders in a short period of time. These can cause delays. They are a small company. Personally, I got a notice that my system was going to be delayed by a week from the ESTIMATED ship date (something that people should understand, an estimated ship date is not set in stone, like game release dates, the actual date can fluctuate so that the final product is as perfect as possible). My system ended up only being delayed 2 days from the original ESTIMATE ship date, and arrived in pristine condition.

Well, that's great for you. In my experience, however, my sales rep didn't even get in touch with me to start my order until a week after placing it. Mind you my buddy placed an order to the same address literally 2 hours before I did and his rep emailed him the next day. It is not unreasonable of me to expect to receive my order within a month of placing it. I'm not asking them to rocket propel my order directly to my doorstep in 24 hours, but it will quite literally have almost been a few days short of a month by the time I am expected to receive, when I'm going on holiday. Here's to hoping I can receive it before then so I don't have to put it on hold for another month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodnickel View Post

Well, that's great for you. In my experience, however, my sales rep didn't even get in touch with me to start my order until a week after placing it. Mind you my buddy placed an order to the same address literally 2 hours before I did and his rep emailed him the next day. It is not unreasonable of me to expect to receive my order within a month of placing it. I'm not asking them to rocket propel my order directly to my doorstep in 24 hours, but it will quite literally have almost been a few days short of a month by the time I am expected to receive, when I'm going on holiday. Here's to hoping I can receive it before then so I don't have to put it on hold for another month.
          I am new to origin, and unfortunately I've had the same experience. I ordered Sept 30th and it wasnt until a full week later did anyone even contact me, and I had to hound customer service daily before i finally heard something. It wasnt even a money issue either, they got the full amount paid on October 4th, I verified. There is no excuse not to hear anything until October 7.

I do have to say, the Sales rep I got, Hector, is great with communication, and i dont blame him for that first week, as I have to imagine he was only assigned to my account when they finally got their act together, but Origin does have terrible customer service. They don't even give updates on the progress, presumably unless you ask for it and at the amounts of money being spent for these machines, i would expect much better customer service.

Make matters worse, my estimated ship date isnt until October 24th. Almost a full month after placing the order, suffice to say, so far Im not happy about those things.
          Last edited by LordRikerQ; 10-14-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the feedback, we at OriginPC take customer feedback very serious whether it be good or bad.
            I just want to apologize for the inconveniences the both of you have experienced. If any of you need assistance or further clarification on your orders please feel free to DM me your info and I will look into it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by OriginBryant View Post
              Gentlemen,

Thank you for the feedback, we at OriginPC take customer feedback very serious whether it be good or bad.
              I just want to apologize for the inconveniences the both of you have experienced. If any of you need assistance or further clarification on your orders please feel free to DM me your info and I will look into it for you.
              I want to thank you for taking the time to listen to your customers, and I have DMed you my info, so we'll see what happens.

I do want to just reiterate, from my own experience, and from what i've heard from others, the sales reps are phenomenal. My issues are with other parts of origin, taking so long to assign a sales rep, and taking so long to build the PCs. I mean i know you guys have other orders besides mine, and that you make sure they are working very well before you ship them out unlike other companies, which i greatly appreciate, but you honestly can't tell me it takes 3+ weeks to build, test and QA these machines.

I was really hoping ordering Sept 30th, I'd have my machine when i started my daily hospital visits, but alas, that's not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X