Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Interested in Purchasing an Origin Laptop but dont know where or How.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in Purchasing an Origin Laptop but dont know where or How.

Currently looking at the website for the Laptop I want https://www.originpc.com/gaming/laptops/eon17-x/ but there is no way to purchase it, like there's literally no link I can click on to purchase it, no BUY or ADD TO CART, how do you use this website? Im interested in either having it Shipped to me or purchased by my family in the US.

Im currently based in the Philippines but I have Family living in LA California, WHAT STORES will be selling this specific model? They have already checked Fry's and Best Buy and its not available.

The Model I want is Origin EON17-X 10 Series, Im prepared to pay and will wait til Black Friday to purchase it, Please help me.

On that first link you should see a Customize button at the top right. Click that, build your machine and the click Continue, again filling in your preferences and work from there.
    Origin is only available through online purchase but should you need help call, email or chat with them. https://www.originpc.com/company/contact-us.aspx

Last edited by Ex_Brit; 11-20-2016, 01:02 PM.
    Peter
    Volunteer Moderator

Toronto, Canada

Comment

Noted, Thank you, I see it now, Do you have experience with Origins Shipping? How long would it take if it was sent to a local address in the US and how long would it take if sent here to the Philippines?

Do you know what stores will be selling this Model? Best buy and Fry's in LA dont carry it apparently, I have family there prepared to purchase it and physically bring it here to the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by doncuneo View Post
        Noted, Thank you, I see it now, Do you have experience with Origins Shipping? How long would it take if it was sent to a local address in the US and how long would it take if sent here to the Philippines?

Do you know what stores will be selling this Model? Best buy and Fry's in LA dont carry it apparently, I have family there prepared to purchase it and physically bring it here to the Philippines.
        Not personally as I haven't yet been able to afford one. I think they are fine per their reviews online. Their computers are not sold in retail stores, only online. There are one or two negative posts dotted around these forums but that's understandable as people tend NOT to post when they have had a great experience,
        Remember these are all hand-built. Not mass-produced like the big brand names.
        Last edited by Ex_Brit; 11-20-2016, 05:18 PM.
        Peter
        Volunteer Moderator

Toronto, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by doncuneo View Post

Do you know what stores will be selling this web design Model? Best buy and Fry's in LA dont carry it apparently, I have family there prepared to purchase it and physically bring it here to the Philippines.
          Can you just let me know your experience if you decided to buy.
          I have see couples of posts, some are good some are bad.
          I am really confusing now.
          Thank you!!
          Last edited by kathykit; 01-10-2017, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Hey Doncuneo,

Glad to see you were assisted with finding the correct area to checkout for a unit. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to contact us and we will be able to assist. Please email sales@originpc.com.

Hey Kathykit,

Glad to see you are interested in purchasing a unit as well. Also feel free to contact our sales team with the above email address and we will be sure to assist with any questions or concerns you may have as well.

Comment

Working...
            X