Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

How long has Origin pc been in business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long has Origin pc been in business?

Hi there,
    How long has Origin PC been in business? I am interested in ordering for a new gaming laptop.Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey Themagicman,

Thanks for your interest in OriginPC!
    We have been around for 7 years now, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email sales@originpc.com anytime and our sales reps will assist.

Comment

OriginPC started just after Dell took over Alienware. Some of the Alienware staff were let go or weren't happy about the takeover so they left and formed a new company - OriginPC. They are situated in Miami, Fla. USA.
      I've checked Alienware, Falcon Northwest, Maingear etc. etc. and none offer the true flexibility and quality checking plus service guarantees in their configurator as do OriginPC
      Last edited by Ex_Brit; 11-26-2016, 02:58 PM.
      Peter
      Toronto, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X