Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No EA Origin Games Support Here

EA Origins is a separate company with its own support pages.
2 of 2 < >

Service Notice During Covid-19 Pandemic

Service in these Forums will be very slow during the Covid-19 Emergency
See more
See less

Problem With Missing Hard Drive Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Missing Hard Drive Order

I recently ordered an origin chronos with a SSD and a HDD. But it only came with the SSD. I know HDD is cheap and slow, but it is where I put all my non gaming stuff. What really annoys me is that origin pc claims to have the one the best build quality, and even a quality assurance process, and yet they are still be able to miss a whole component. This is pretty ridiculous and implies quite a lot of things.

But at least the performance side of it is still there, but who knows what will happen in a couple month based on this careless built process.
    Last edited by Ex_Brit; 04-01-2020, 03:11 AM. Reason: Content deleted as over stating a problem.

If you contact the support department we can help you out, however most likely the drive is there just not formatted/initialized in windows.

https://helpdesk.originpc.com/suppor...to-windows-10-

Comment

No I check on top of the psu and below the gpu, its not there.
      Why would i be so dumb and claim that if i dont even check disk managment first

Note from Moderator: Rudeness will not be tolerated, please be careful what you infer.
      Last edited by Ex_Brit; 04-02-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Again I will be happy to assist you, please PM me your order number or send an email to [email protected] with your order number or from the same email address you used to order the PC.

Comment

Working...
        X