Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Not so happy with after care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so happy with after care

Not too happy with the support after buying my PC. 24/7 support, only if you can get through. Usually you spend over an hour waiting on hold, with no ability to leave a message or call back number. When you do get through, you sometimes have to wade through people who are NOT tech support to schedule a call back? Really?
    Second, my wlan card is failing, is no longer available, and is not supported by Windows 10. And guess what, there is NO compatible card available for my machine. Who creates an astounding machine to not be able to get onto the internet. Sorry about the rant, but I am really frustrated that I bought from a company that promised things and are not keeping them and from the other posts, I can see other are not so happy either.

ravendragonwing would you be able to send me a pm with your information so I can look into your case and see whats going on? I'd like to check and see why you were on hold for that amount of time.
    Regards,
    Daniel Ovalle
    Technical Support Manager

http://www.ORIGINPC.com
    daniel_ovalle@originpc.com
    305-971-1000

Comment

Working...
    X