Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Amazon has what Origin does and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon has what Origin does and more!

It took my 20 minutes to find all the parts that would've gone into an origin PC for $1000 less. Ive seen review videos where the PCs have terrible performance and customer support. Ibuypower is much better for performance even if you sacrifice a few things that Origin has. Though those things are quite obsolete.

Originally posted by Lobstereater1 View Post
    It took my 20 minutes to find all the parts that would've gone into an origin PC for $1000 less. Ive seen review videos where the PCs have terrible performance and customer support. Ibuypower is much better for performance even if you sacrifice a few things that Origin has. Though those things are quite obsolete.
    That would always be the case as when one buys a complete PC or laptop one expects it to have been tested for stability, heat dissipation etc. Assembly can be quite complicated, especially at the high end so I would prefer an already-built machine that has been tested and has an extended warranty.
    Origin fills that need in spades as the staff are some of the original Alienware staff who left when Dell took over Alienware. These people are a dedicated lot and take pride in good workmanship.
    Last edited by Ex_Brit; 01-12-2019, 03:37 PM.
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Working...
    X