Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Terrible Customer Service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Customer Service.

As a new customer with a pending $4200 tower (order #275657], I find the email support responses coming back with a confusing array of tickets that do not reliably get answered to be a source of frustration.

Why in God’s name don’t you just give a direct email address to the assigned sales rep (Christian), and allow customers to communicate simply and directly with them, and get rid of the stupid ticket system with all queries going to the same [email protected] address? It does not work for the customer. I have had to call to get my questions answered.

I moved your post from an extremely old thread for better attention by Origin PC staff.

They have lifetime customer support at [email protected]

Good luck.
    Last edited by Ex_Brit; 01-22-2020, 04:16 AM.
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

OriginDaniel any luck with this one?
      Peter
      Toronto, Canada
      Windows 10 Professional x64
      Still using the last genuine
      Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Cparrot I apologize that you have had a bad experience with your sales agent. We have been experiencing multiple issues with the CSM software that we have been using. The issues are being addressed currently and I would like to get some more information from you in order to see what I can do to help make your experience with us better. If you were receiving emails from [email protected] that could be why Christian was not able to respond to your questions right away as he does not see what comes into the support email and the tickets would have had to be reassigned to the sales team. Again I apologize for the difficulty you have experienced.
        Regards,
        Daniel Ovalle
        Customer Support Manager

http://www.ORIGINPC.com
        [email protected]
        305-971-1000

Comment

Working...
        X