Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Cryogenic Stage II Koolance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryogenic Stage II Koolance

Hello,
    Regarding the Koolance liquid used in Origin, does it contain ingredients that kill bacteria and fungus, or do I need to add my own? Thanks!
    Last edited by Orimatt; 07-02-2018, 03:52 AM.

Your message is incomplete, can you clarify the question please?
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Regarding the Koolance liquid used in Origin, does it contain ingredients that kill bacteria and fungus, or do I need to add my own? Thanks!

Comment

According to the product page it contains corrosion and bacterial inhibitors so I don't think any additives are either necessary or advised and I haven't heard anyone mention having to add anything to it: https://www.originpc.com/gearshop/ca.../products/1487 - as to what exactly it contains I'll ask an Origin person to answer. OriginBryant can you clarify that please?
        Peter
        Toronto, Canada
        Still using the last genuine
        Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Orimatt Same wit the last post, since the coolant we use from Koolance inhibits growth on it's own no other ingredients would be needed.

Comment

Working...
          X