Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No EA Origin Games Support Here

EA Origins is a separate company with its own support pages.
2 of 2 < >

Service Notice During Covid-19 Pandemic

Service in these Forums will be very slow during the Covid-19 Emergency
See more
See less

best laptop for college?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best laptop for college?

I'm looking at laptops for college, I'm looking at the eon15-s or the eon17-s, which would be recommended?

Re: best laptop for college?

It would be a good idea to provide an idea about what kinds of things you'd use it for. Gaming, photoshop, the basic word processing, internet browsing..

But just in the 15S vs 17S, the 15 would probably be less bulky and easier to carry around, especially if you're planning on taking it to classes.

Comment

Originally posted by dthm View Post
      I'm looking at laptops for college, I'm looking at the eon15-s or the eon17-s, which would be recommended?
      15 s all the way. The 15 is too bulky and the 17 s is too wide. Trust me. I have been through 3 different laptops during college. Smaller is 100% better.
      Origin S.O. #39 "Nefarious"

Comment

Originally posted by RDS4Life View Post
        15 s all the way. The 15 is too bulky and the 17 s is too wide. Trust me. I have been through 3 different laptops during college. Smaller is 100% better.
        I have to agree w/RDS. I used a 15" Dell Inspiron throughout law school and it was perfect - fit in a backpack, over-the-shoulder bag, and I could even carry it around (when I had only one book with me). On the other hand, I saw students with the 17"and they were struggling - especially with books & other stuff you may end up carrying. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dthm
          I'm looking for a good laptop for my college tasks and
          cheap essays for sale projects. Would you recommend Dell laptops?
          Hi, I have a Dell Precision M6800 (basically, I chose it because of my PhD projects). I study CS at The University of Otago in New Zealand. I will need to work with files in SOLIDWORKS for my academic program (myRIO Student Projects).
          Last edited by UrsBucher; 04-06-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

This is not a Dell or SOLIDWORKS forum. Also it is very old. So I am locking it. Anyone with a new question please make your own new thread is the appropriate section.
            Peter
            Toronto, Canada
            Windows 10 Professional x64
            Still using the last genuine
            Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Working...
            X