Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Chronos order, short and simple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronos order, short and simple

Ordered placed 9/6/16
    Estimated Ship date 10/4/16

1 ORIGIN Custom Configuration
    1 ORIGIN PC CHRONOS
    1 ORIGIN PC CHRONOS SFF BLK W/ RED ACCENT
    1 FREE NVIDIA PARAGON BUNDLE
    1 FREE $100 Trion Games Credit
    1 ENERMAX 80MM FAN UCTB8
    1 DT Case Lighting color Green
    1 SCYTHE SLIP STREAM 120MM 4PIN
    1 CORSAIR 600WATT SFX PSU
    1 ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming
    1 Frostbyte Asetek 1150 Bracket
    1 Asetek Frostbyte 120 Cooler
    1 Asetek ORIGIN PC CAP
    1 Intel i7 6700K
    1 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1080 FE
    2 8GB ORIGIN PC DDR4 2666Mhz
    1 MS Windows 10 Home
    1 Windows 10 Recovery Media
    1 250 SAMSUNG 2.5 750EVO SSD
    1 SEAGATE 1T SATA-ST1000DM003 32MB Cache HDD
    1 Integrated High-Definition

1 Onboard Network Port
    1 1 Year Part Replacement and 45
    1 ORIGIN Recovery USB Drive 3.0
    1 No Part Upgrade Service
    1 Battle.net
    1 Steam(Ultimate Game Platform)
    1 Razer Synapse 2.0
    1 Google Chrome
    1 OP-SAMSUNG8XDVDEXT
    1 ORIGIN PC G8 T-Shirt XL
    1 Razer Goliathus Medium Speed

Shipped exactly on 10/4/16, made it out of FL before the hurricane came, delivered yesterday 10/1016 due to storm delay on the 4th but I have no complaints about that.
    Sales guy Hector V., I read a lot of posts on here and didn't bother with being super impatient, I messaged him once a week pretty much and always got a reply same day within an hour tops,
    Didn't ask for pictures, honestly didn't care since my build was simple and nothing flashy.
    First time using an ssd and man the loads times so fast, even after installing all my skyrim mods and games, I can press power button and be on my desktop screen in 8 seconds.
    That's pretty much it, plan to buy some more ssds now and my first 144hz monitor. But all in all good transaction, Should be back one day for a laptop.

Sweet Wyfy. Glad that it was straightforward. Hoping mine goes the same way being a simple build.

I'm looking forward to running off an SSD rather than the plater drives. The speed sounds awesome. Currently it takes about 2 min to get to desktop on my DIY machine, but another 5 min for all the crap the family has put on it to load and be usable.
    You know Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

M17X Black Metallic- Intel Core2 Duo T9600 2.8 GHz, 6 GB RAM 1066MHz, 17.0 WUXGA, 1GB Dual GTX 260M SLI-enabled, 250 GB 7200 rpm HD, 8X Dual Layer DVD Burner, Windows7 Ultimate 64bit.

Comment

Working...
    X