Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Millennium PC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Millennium PC!

I'm very excited! Here's what I have to look forward to:

MILLENNIUM

Details
    Orientation: Standard
    Standard Color: ORIGIN Black
    Custom Laser Etching (Window Panel Only): None
    Interior Color: Red
    Current Special Offers: More Treats with Monstrous Upgrades Promo 10-Series & DT
    The ORIGIN Difference: ORIGIN PC Millennium- The Best Gaming Experience Guaranteed
    Variable Mounting: Standard
    Case Lighting with Sentinel: Remote Controlled Multi-Colored LED with ORIGIN PC Sentinel Software
    Case Fans with Sentinel: ORIGIN PC High-Performance Ultra Silent Fans
    Power Supply: 1000 Watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2
    Power Supply Sleeved Cable Color: Black Individually Sleeved Cables EVGA
    Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe II
    System Cooling: ORIGIN FROSTBYTE 360 Sealed Liquid Cooling System for 2011 Socket
    Processors: Intel Core i7 6850K Hex-Core 3.6GHz (3.8GHz TurboBoost)
    ORIGIN Professional Processor Overclocking: ORIGIN PC Professional Processor Overclocking
    Thermal Compound: GELID GC-Extreme CPU Application
    Graphic Cards: Single 8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition
    ORIGIN Professional Graphics Card Overclocking: ORIGIN PC Professional Graphics Card Overclocking
    Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000MHz (4 X 8GB)
    Operating System: MS Windows 10 Professional
    Operating System Drive #1 (Primary): 1TB Samsung 850 Evo Series
    Operating System Drive #2: 4TB Western Digital Caviar Black
    Optical Drive One: None
    Hard Drive Cage: 5 Bay Hot-Swap Cage
    Audio: On Board High Definition 8-Channel Audio
    Networking: Onboard Network Port
    ORIGIN Maximum Protection Shipping Process: ORIGIN Wooden Crate Armor
    Warranty: Lifetime 24/7 U.S. Based Support and Lifetime Free Labor. 3 Year Part Replacement & Free Shipping Warranty
    ORIGIN Recovery: ORIGIN Recovery USB3.0 Flash Drive
    Evolve Part Upgrade Service: 3 Year Evolve Part Upgrade Service

Very cool system, TheOrigKron. Looking forward to your thoughts on it after you receive it.
    You know Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

M17X Black Metallic- Intel Core2 Duo T9600 2.8 GHz, 6 GB RAM 1066MHz, 17.0 WUXGA, 1GB Dual GTX 260M SLI-enabled, 250 GB 7200 rpm HD, 8X Dual Layer DVD Burner, Windows7 Ultimate 64bit.

Comment

OK, first off I received my new system ONLY one week after placing my order! AMAZING!

The pictures of the case online don't give it justice to how well-built and sturdy it is. Top notch design and quality.

The cabling and cleanliness of installation is second to none. Very impressive job!

This machine is sexy, solid as a rock, and performs like a dream! Origin PC did an outstanding job building my dream rig!

Comment

Awesome. Glad you are enjoying it.
        You know Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

M17X Black Metallic- Intel Core2 Duo T9600 2.8 GHz, 6 GB RAM 1066MHz, 17.0 WUXGA, 1GB Dual GTX 260M SLI-enabled, 250 GB 7200 rpm HD, 8X Dual Layer DVD Burner, Windows7 Ultimate 64bit.

Comment

Yes indeed, congratulations and I trust you will get (hopefully) endless enjoyment from it.
          Peter
          Toronto, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X