Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

My New Build - DarkFather is seven years old-now we start planning The Death Trooper!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Build - DarkFather is seven years old-now we start planning The Death Trooper!

Sooo,it begins again.

After 7 years of service, and 2 components replaced, Dark Father will be gifted to a lucky family member. And The Death Trooper build starts to become reality. Nine months in the making as personal finances and LIFE just screwed with my time-table, as LIFE does....

So here's my initial build, would appreciate some comments/suggestions/advice. I am also hoping that I can persuade Origin to do a hard-line build for me, I know it's not offered and discreet enquiries suggest it is not an option in the Millenium case. BUT Dark Father was not supposed to be water-cooled but my system designer managed to make it work, and it's taken seven years of gaming abuse from me.

So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Config.jpg

Last edited by RedPhyve; 12-09-2018, 07:52 PM.

FORUM ADMIN

Impressive!! I just priced my preferred configuration and reached nearly $17,000 - only a miracle would buy that.
    Enjoy ;-)
    Last edited by Ex_Brit; 12-10-2018, 01:22 AM.
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

deathtrooper forum.jpg

This is the design to be lasered onto the case. Done by my son Miles.

FORUM ADMIN

Comment

Awesome. He's got talent!!
        Peter
        Toronto, Canada
        Still using the last genuine
        Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Working...
        X