Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Razer Kraken Pro V2 Mic Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Kraken Pro V2 Mic Not Working

HI, So I have been having issues with using my Razer kraken pro V2 mic. I can hear audio clearly but my mic for whatever reason isn't picking up anything and I have used every input on the side of my labtop and nothing seems to work. I have been into the control panel with sound and can see the mic working the one that is built into the computer but no other device shows picking up any sound. its not a two connection headphone/Mic combo its one wire. I updated Microsoft and updated my video drivers. I have realtrek audio manager and I am out of things I can do. I have the EON-15x don't know if that matters.

I altered your header to a more appropriate one so it will catch the eye better. If you do a Google search for Razer Kraken Pro V2 Mic Not Working there are a lot of hits showing how people solved it. There are at least 2 possibilities that are causing a dead mic.
    1. Driver: try rolling it back in Device Manager then restart the machine.
    2. Connection. See online using the title.

....more

Sorry I don't have a quick solution.
    Last edited by Ex_Brit; 11-04-2017, 04:14 PM.
    Peter
    Volunteer Moderator

Toronto, Canada

Comment

No problem. Thanks for changing heading. I have tried online YouTube help things and none of them work. Honestly I just didn

Comment

OK so let's hope someone from Oirigin takes a look such as OriginDaniel
        Peter
        Volunteer Moderator

Toronto, Canada

Comment

Working...
        X