Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Hotkeys for eon 15s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotkeys for eon 15s

so I recently received my eon 15s the other day when I turned it on everything worked fine until I tried adjusting the brightness I had pressed Fn+f7 and nothing happens I tried adjusting the volume, locking the trackpad, adjusting the keyboard light etc and everything else worked fine except for screen brightness, later I restarted the laptop thinking that would fix the issue but it actually had made it worse because now I can
    Last edited by Angelo01; 05-31-2018, 04:20 AM.

Angelo - for some reason this went into my Moderation queue. I've approved it but you need to edit it I think.....the last line, because now I can..... can what?
    Hopefully someone from OriginPC will spot this later.
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Angelo01 Thank you very much for your message.
      I went ahead and notified our support team of your message as well as provided them with your contact information. You should be hearing from one of our team members shortly.

Comment

Working...
      X