Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

External Displays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Displays

i cant seem to get my origin laptop to connect to my monitors. i know the monitors work i use them everyday with my old setup. my coworker uses the exact same monitors and they work fine and my laptop works on his monitors with a startech thunderbolt docking station. im not sure what im doing wrong but its the same setup it works on one and not the other. i turned the thunderbolts on in the BIOS and i know the docking station is connected i can see that and the ethernet works through it. my monitors are both VG2732m-LEDs and my laptop is ORIGIN PC EON17-SLX.

BlakeB Thank you very much for your post.
    I went ahead and had your contact information forwarded to our support staff as well as the message so they can have a rep reach out and further assist.

Comment

Working...
    X