Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Windows 10 Touchpad Annoyances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 Touchpad Annoyances

Hey everyone!

So I just got my Gen10 EON17X, and I am definitely loving it so far. Still feels surreal; it's an upgrade to my Gen9 in all the ways that count.

My issue is largely due to Microsoft being Microsoft. My touchpad works well, but the Synaptics settings don't seem to be anywhere to be found - the touchpad settings have merged into the Windows 10 Settings center thing. While this wouldn't be a big deal to most people, I really, really depend on edge scrolling and chiral scrolling, functions that Synaptics happily provides in their Device Settings tab in the regular Windows Control Panel, but the Settings window does not.

If anyone knows how to either make that tab in the Control Panel reappear, or how to configure it in the registry via HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTPCpl, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!!

voyager529 Thank you very much for your post.
    This message as well as your contact info was sent to our support team so they can have a rep reach out and further assist.

Comment

Working...
    X