Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Multiple KeyboardS malfunction on Evo 15s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple KeyboardS malfunction on Evo 15s

I am posting this out of frustration, I bought an Evo 15s on january of 2018, and a few months ago the keyboard started to malfunction, when I contacted the service support they could not find my account linked to the serial of the machine, they recommended me to buy a new keyboard on a third party website, I did, even with the $110 price tag, the new keyboard lasted 1 month, and is showing the same problems and unresponsiveness. From the chassis model I found that this laptop is a Clevo P950HP, I searched for other people with the same issues, I turns out this is not an isolated problem, and that many people is having the same problem, some even have changed their keyboard 3 times!
    Just typing this message takes four times the normal time . Is there any way to fix this?

OriginPC support their products for life so have you tried them?
    ORIGIN Lifetime Online Support
    [email protected]

24/7 Telephone Support
    1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460) (US & Canada)
    (001} 305-971-1000 (International)
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

To respond your question about if I have tried customer support I am going to quote my self
      Originally posted by juancahf View Post
      ...when I contacted the service support they could not find my account linked to the serial of the machine, they recommended me to buy a new keyboard...
      Yes, it was kind of a waste of time and money, because the new keyboard is failing again

Comment

juancahf could you send me a DM with your Order information so I could look into what can be done for you?
        Regards,
        Daniel Ovalle
        Technical Support Manager

http://www.ORIGINPC.com
        [email protected]
        305-971-1000

Comment

Thsnks OriginDaniel
          and sorry if I didn't reply properly juancahf
          Good luck.
          Peter
          Toronto, Canada