Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

Origin Desktop Won't Power On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin Desktop Won't Power On

Hi,

I have an Origin PC Neuron desktop PC and just today it has stopper powering on, when I press the power button the light just comes on for a second and then switches off again. This has happened twice before and I fixed it by switching the power supply switch to off and then let it sit for a few hours and switching it back on and then it started working again but this time that has not worked. I was in touch with Origin PC tech support and then were not very helpful they just suggested I do what I already did and also that I take the RAM out and then re-seat it which I have not tried yet because I doubt it will work. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Could you send me your order information in a direct PM so I can look into who you spoke with and why you were told to only do that? Please give us a chance to work on this again with you and see if we can resolve the situation for you.
    Regards,
    Daniel Ovalle
    Technical Support Manager

http://www.ORIGINPC.com
    [email protected]
    305-971-1000

Comment

Working...
    X