Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

EON15-X won’t boot up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EON15-X won’t boot up

Today my computer went black screen and shut downed when I am playing a game. I first tried to let it cool and reboot the computer, ended up failing. When the power is plugged in, the power light for both battery and adapter is orange, and when I press the power button, the battery light turns off and the adapter light flashed green. The computer also made a really small ‘tick’ sound. The process also loops if I hold down the power button.

So I opened up the case to find some potential causes. I checked for burns etc, I tried removing the cmos battery, even tried replacing one, didn’t help at all. Then I tried cleaning RAM and swapping them as well as isolating. Didn’t help as well. Finally I tried a hard reboot by holding power button without power and the putting back the battery, also didn’t work. I also don’t have another power source I can test with.

Does this mean the computer is dead and probably need to be sent to a repair shop? Thank you for any advice in advance.

I am actually having the same same issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

It would be best to send an email to [email protected] with your order number, name the system was ordered under, and a description of your issues.

Comment

Working...
      X