Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT Announcement.

Hello to all members new and old. Welcome to Origin Niche.

Just want to say that if you have posted in the tech-support forum or are just generally looking for help or an assist with something, and you think that nobody has seen your post, please feel free to PM me or any of the other Moderators and Administrators, we'll reply as soon as we can.

Redphyve
(Admin)
See more
See less

EON17-X wont Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EON17-X wont Boot

I had recently gotten an EON17-X from my work because they had no more purpose for it. I went home and was able to use the laptop for around 3 months, then i started to have problems where the computer would shut off randomly. At first i though it was over heating so i started to put it on a cooling pad.That temporary fixed the problem until one day while I was playing a game the laptop shut off permanently. I let it sit and cool down for a while and tried to boot it with no success. My last idea was to take it apart to see if there was any burn marks to see what i could salvage from it, but to my surprise i didn't see any burn marks at all. Whenever I try to boot it the power button just blinks green and a little static noise happens. I just don't know. If anyone has experienced this and, or have a fix please get back to me. Thanks in advance
    DM me on Instagram to get to me the quickest.
Working...
X