Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No EA Origin Games Support Here

EA Origins is a separate company with its own support pages.
2 of 2 < >

Service Notice During Covid-19 Pandemic

Service in these Forums will be very slow during the Covid-19 Emergency
See more
See less

origin keep lowering during gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• origin keep lowering during gameplay

hello I install the latest version of origin like I always do when its available but this time right after the installation I started to play battlefield 4 and during gameplay ny game keep lowering to the tray of just getting smaller,this is happening on my gaming pc,its only used for gaming,i called origin help lines 3 times they tell me the same thing every times uninstall and reinstall its not working,anybody else having that problem,thank you for your help.

This board is Origin PC/LapTop (Hardware) help, it has nothing to do with EA Origin Games Software whose support is here: https://help.ea.com/ca/origin/origin/
    Log into their website and locate the help for your country if not in the US or Canada.
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Still using the last genuine
    Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

this is why I posted here its not a game problem it origin that the problem ,i am pretty sure its there last version that made this problem start and on there site they are useless I talked to 3 teck and they cant fix my problem

Comment

My apologies. Origin_Michael any ideas? All I can think of is possible bandwirth throttling by the ISP.
        Peter
        Toronto, Canada
        Windows 10 Professional x64
        Still using the last genuine
        Alienware ALX x58 R2 !

Comment

Still pretty sure he is talking about the EA Origin program...IF you are indeed an Origin PC owner then please PM me your order number and full name used when ordering your PC.

Comment

Working...
          X